Friday, September 09, 2005

Chicks with big knockers.

Sorry. That was shameless. Just wanted to drum up an audience.

And so she blogs...

I'm not so hip to these new fangled communication methods. I am an ipod-less, PDA-less, digital camera-less soul who cowers in the face of instant messages and text messages alike. One of the only people you'll see around a work committee conference table pulling out a sad little dog-eared daily planner and felt tip pen to mark off that week's meetings along side chicken scratchy notes: "get info on jazz dance class!", "talk to doctor about IUD", and "find perfect color for new hair highlights!".

Despite my reservations, I felt ready to face the world of blogging. Tired of maintaining my composure during the work week and needing a place to spout my opinions (from the mundane to the outrageous), I found myself here. Can I sit back, belch, scratch myself and share my thoughts on our slick-haired Mormon governor? Oh good. (More on that topic later, but may I just point out that I did a Google search a few weeks ago when I was feeling particulary low and frustrated: Mitt Romney asshole. It was heartening to see hundreds of sites come up)

So, yeah, no chicks with big knockers here. Just this chick with little knockers and a big need to laugh, cry and drone on about whatever she wants.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mo said...

Hello, from a Chick With Big Knockers!
I want to hear more about this "Mitt" weirdo. Don't keep me hanging---write more soon!
(Also, may I link to you on my blog, Ms. LL?)

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home